RUGER SR22 REVIEW VIDEO
Watch this short video to see the Ruger SR22 specs, features and benefits, reviews and options.
- Capacity: 10
- Slide Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Length: 4.50″
- Grip Frame: Black Polymer
- Slide Finish: Black Anodize
- Width: 0.97″
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
- Weight: 18.7 oz.
- Overall Length: 7.40″
- Height: 4.90″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Light double-action and crisp single-action trigger pulls. External hammer is designed with a rounded spur for easy cocking and single-action shooting.
- Features a polymer frame and two interchangeable (no tools required) rubberized grips with angled serrations, allowing shooters to select either a slim or wider palm swell option.
- The aerospace-grade aluminum slide has serrations on both front and rear for better grip and slide manipulation.
- The easy-to-use underside Picatinny-style rail features multiple cross slots for variable mounting of most popular accessories.
- The dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system has a fixed front sight and a rear sight that is both windage and elevation adjustable. A reversible blade allows shooters to select two white dots or a solid black blade.
- Other SR22® features include a stainless steel replaceable barrel, an ambidextrous manual thumb safety/decocking lever, ambidextrous magazine release, plus a visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Includes two finger grip extension floorplates that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Easy to field strip.
- Also includes: two 10-round magazines
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Black|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||3620|
|MODEL||SR22 Semi Auto Handgun Black 22 LR 4.5 inch 10 rd|
|TYPE||Semi Auto Handguns|